[freelists-users] Re: Mod Post

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:07:42 -0500

> I found out what was causing it to screw up. You can't do any automatic
> line wrapping. I got it to work fine with Netscape by turning the line
> wrap off on the incoming and 1000 on the outgoing. I guess if a line
> break is in the headers somewhere, it fools Ecartis..

Yes, this is the problem.  Not all mailers provide you the option of
turning off the wrapping.

> BTW, Someone else replied to this post with an attachment. According to
> my machine, it had a virus. Not sure if true or not, but never opened it
> to find out. I urge caution to the others.

Yes, you're not the only one.  I haven't received them because our mail
server kills silly attachments, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone out
there using an autoresponder also has a virus...

John

- FreeLists Staff