[freelists-users] Re: Mail returned to people posting to list

  • From: Richard Gregorio <rgrego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:14:33 -0500 (EST)

The out of office messages went to the reply addy(his email) instead of
the reply to addy(your list).

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Shawn Martin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was just informed by a person on my list that after they posted a message,
> they received several "out of office" notifications. Can you tell me why
> they would be receiving the messages instead of me?
>
> Thanks
> Shawn
> CSEB mailing list

There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them.

-Anton LaVey

Richard D. Gregorio Jr.
rgrego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: sarumanthewhite