[freelists-users] Re: List Type

  • From: <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 23:20:19 -0500 (EST)

> How do I view/change the list type.  I have looked every where in the confi=
> gs but cant find it.

It's more complicated than just a simple "change" depending on what type
you've got and what type you'd like to change to.

Open discussion -> Moderated: just set the option "moderated" to "on/yes"
Open discussion -> Newsletter: set the option "default-flags" from
"|ECHOPOST|" to "|NOPOST|".  Note that you must also manually set this
flag for any user already subscribed.

The other switches can be derived from these explanations.

John