[freelists-users] Re: How to cancel a sending of Listar's command results?

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:26:29 -0500

> At use of a subscription through the form to the user there comes two
> message: "listar command result" and "subscription confirmation" (if
> confirm option checked). In my opinion the first of them superfluous
> because at use of the form the command always will be generated
> correctly.
>
> So, How to cancel a sending of Listar's command results?

Actually, that can't be done.  (Check the archives, I believe we've
discussed this before.)  The problem is many-fold, but mostly, so
integrated into the way that Listar works, there are no plans to even
provide that feature.  And it's a life-line for any user who works with a
list that doesn't have all of the command files setup (this one, for
example).

John

- FreeLists Staff