[freelists-users] Re: Hot Mail Failures

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mark Brandt <Mark> wrote:

> Good Morning all,
>       I have always had this problem on my list, but the last couple of weeks
> it
> has gotten really bad. I'm talking about failures to subscribers with Hot
> Mail accounts. This is what comes back in the bounce message.

i have a number of people with aol, hotmail, and other various addresses that
will go dead for a week then the next week they will work and someone else
start bouncing.  i hate to unsubscibe them because the list is just now
starting to become active.  so far i've been living with the issue.

i need to start tracking which are short term failures and which are long term.
i don't mind the short term.  as long as i know they are still out there.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux