[freelists-users] Re: Fw: Change of address

  • From: Morry Galonoy <galonoym@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:15:14 -0400

I've been trying to setup a list for a few days now and need some feedback.
I setup the list and have been trying to setup the webpage and I keep
getting the message "error logging in" every time I attempt to set it up.
I've tried setting up the web page with an image and without an image but
both don't work. I know I'm logged in already because that's how I got to
the web setup page in the first place.  I emailed for support last week but
never heard back.  Also, I don't want to have to approve every subscriber
and I also wanted to know how I can get lists of subscribers etc.

Thanks!