[freelists-users] Re: Fw: Change of address

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:58:29 -0500

> One of my subscribers changed ISP's and we need to change his email
> address registration here.
>
> I know I can go on line and change it manually.
>
> However, is there a command so it could be done by EMail, or must one
> unscubscribe and then re-subscribe with the new address?

There's no command to change email addresses, you'll have to subscribe and
unsubscribe the user (or he can do it himself).

To do it through email for the user, see commands here:

//www.freelists.org/help/email-admin.html

This is new documentation, so if it isn't clear or is lacking somewhere,
we'd appreciate any suggestions. :)

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA