[freelists-users] Re: Escaping special characters

  • From: "Jon Martin" <deafman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:31:01 +1100

8-bit?????

Jon Martin
Announcer and Sound Designer
Sydney Australia

Ph:        +61 415 705 605
Icq:       70035668
Chat:    Jaberwoky
Yahoo: Jaberwoky20001

http://www.dmpaus.q.fm
http://www.dmp-live.q.fm
http://www.planetgarron.q.fm
http://www.eon.q.fm

The information contained in this message is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is intended only for the addressee named above. The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly prohibited. This message and any attachments have been scanned for
viruses prior to leaving the originators network. The originator does not
guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible for any
damages arising from any alteration of this message by a third party or as a
result of any virus being passed on.