[freelists-users] Re: Deleting/editing archive items in a list.Re: Having two owners

  • From: Lyqwyd <lyqwyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:57:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I'm writing to have a list discontinued. My friend
asked me to sign him up for a list, but then he went
and signed himself up with another service. the list
is about SD3, he's a musician. The owner is myself
(lyqwyd@xxxxxxxxx) I don't have the email with the
list information anymore, but I wanted to let you know
so that I do not waste any of your resources. If you
need any more information, let me know.

Afam

=====
Come see SD3 on March 4th at the Cactus Club!
http://mp3.com/sd3
http://mp3.com/stations/lyqwyd For the best hip-hop and electronica.