[freelists-users] Re: AOL Members not receiving messages

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:56:09 -0500

> I have several AOL members that are all of a sudden not receiving
> messages from my list (dance4fun).  This seems to be affecting some AOL
> members, but not all of them.  They are not bouncing that I can see on
> my end.  Do you have any idea what could be causing this or what I can
> do to fix it?

This is happening on another list I'm on here too, and it seems to be an
AOL issue.  One user reports that everything cleared up after she
complained to AOL support about it, but wasn't getting mails anymore after
a couple of days.

The only thing I haven't yet been able to test is the precedence option in
the list configuration.  Try setting it to 'normal' instead of 'bulk.'  It
may or may not make a difference, but it's worth a try.

John

- FreeLists Staff