[freekick] Hi and welcome

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freekick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 19:39:05 +0200

Thanks guys for subscribing so far.
I will now contact FK to see whether they would advertise this list on their
web site. The best thing I think to do is, if you want, to open a freekick
account. I am also new, so can't help much iether, but I'll try to get some
experienced users on here.
About moderating, I am really relaxed. I basically do not mind off-topic
posts, as long as they don't get too many, OT is in the subject line, and as
long as they're not stupid arguments like what was sometimes on the audyssey
list example criticizing spelling and so on. I normally believe that where
one thing is found in common, example, a love of football among us, we could
find more common grounds on other subjects and create a very friendly
atmosphere, even learning about each other, our cultures and football in our
countries. I particularly welcome discussions on football, especially now
that the World Cup is star    ting. If you are unhappy about this, please
let me             know.
Ari