[freedict] Re: [urgent] call for testing
- From: Sebastian Humenda <shumenda@xxxxxx>
- To: freedict@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 09:12:45 +0100
Karl Bartel schrieb am 28.12.2020, 15:55 +0100:
Looks great! I checked the following (starting from the end) without
finding any problems:
Two other thoughts I had when looking at the pronunciations:
* In deu-eng-pron.tei.xz, there are entries where additional information is
given in parentheses (e.g. "(Buch) Stelle"). The part in parens should not
be included in the pronunciation, IMO.
Mmh, how important is that? Also, how would you handle cases in which the
parenthesised expression is an infix, i.e. between words?
* It would make sense to add pronunciations to the translations to, for
those cases where I start in my native language.
I would implement it, but have no time to check whether the stylesheets allow
that, whether this breaks slob export, whether our DTD allows it and where to
place it (within cit or next to the quote?). If you do the research, please
open an issue documenting your findings. Thanks :).
Description: PGP signature
Other related posts: