[free_hardware_science] Re: freedom hardware for science mailing list

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Balu <balu.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:32:20 +0530

Hello all & thanks Balu sir for putting me in this loop.

I have just subscribed to the free hardware science mailing list. Will take
a look at the respective etherpad discussion & resources mentioned there.
By the way I am a newbie to electronics and open hardware. Will try to
understand what's going on.

Thank you,
Prasanna.

--