[free_hardware_science] Re: dates

  • From: Shashank Chakravarthy <shashank.chakravarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: free_hardware_science@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Balu <balu.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 16:27:08 +0530

Hi Balu,

Sorry. I had work today too. And I also have work tomorrow. Will you be coming
to bangalore any other time? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Shashank

On April 19, 2015 12:03:10 PM GMT+05:30, Balu <balu.lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi shashank,
am stil around. can we meet later today or tomorrow?

On 19/04/15 11:03, Shashank Chakravarthy wrote:
Hi Balu,

Im so sorry for not getting back earlier. Was held up with work. Any
other
time? I hopefully will be able to bring all of them for the meeting.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Balu <balu.lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi shashank et al,
it would be good to discuss on face. I am coming to bangalore over
the
weekend. would it be possible to meet up anytime on saturday to
discuss?
reg
balu

On 11/04/15 18:07, Shashank Chakravarthy wrote:

Hi All,

It is pretty evident that there is minimal movement wrt the project
we had
talked during the past few months. I have conversed with many of
those who
were interested & had started working on the modules and each one
stating
their own constraints are unable to dedicate themselves to this. Im
writing
this mail solely to discuss on how to proceed further.

Regards,
Shashank