[frc3941_team] Re: [frc3941-mentors] Opinions on Monday practice?

  • From: camyandty@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frc3941_team@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 21:04:33 -0500

As Rich Says we can play it by ear. Parts of 22 are only one lane tonight.
Hopefully, more roads will be cleared tomorrow. I spend the day shoveling and
cleared the walks and half of the driveway. A local farmer will clear the rest
either midnight tonight or tomorrow morning. We still have a county truck stuck
in the ditch about 100 feet down the road (Aldino-Stepney).

Ty