[frc3941_team] FRC & Cold Cereal

  • From: Bente Uhlig <benteuhlig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRC3941_team@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:49:06 -0500

What does cold cereal have to do with robotics?

Nothing!  But we will be eating cold cereal for lunch on Monday, Feb. 17th!
  We need each student to bring a box of cold cereal - your personal
favorite.  We want to know who is a Fruity Pebble's fan and who is a
Shredded Wheat kind of person.  Of course we can't have cereal without
milk, so I need a 4 students to email me back and volunteer to bring a
gallon of milk.  Now that we have cereal and milk... the mentors are asking
for sausage and fruit. (Has anyone ever read the book If You Give a Moose a
Muffin?!)  I'll hit up parents for the sausage and fruit - so students
email me back if you can bring milk and don't forget the cereal!

--
Bente