[frc3941_team] Closing in on competition!

  • From: Ignacio Estay Forno <ignacio.estay.forno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frc3941_team@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 11:12:41 -0400

Hi team,

We've all worked long and hard this year on the robot, and it's going to
pay off real soon, as long as we keep working together and give it our
best.  Every one of us has had a part of our work put into the robot, and I
hope you're all looking forward to competition, which is just around the
corner!

A couple of things for next meeting:

   - Personalizing safety glasses
   - Make a prematch checklist
   - Prepare for the pits
   - Watch the Chairman's award presentation
   - Finish spare parts for robot

Additionally, there's another meeting next saturday.  Also, in regards to
next weekend, the DC regional is taking place, would anybody be interested
in going to watch and scout out robots/strategy?

Thanks,
-Ignacio Estay Forno