pen part i just got this week

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "penrepairs" <penrepairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:46:44 +0200

Pen parts

(1) barrel and feed and section it a 00 size nib the nib feed and section is only 9mm long, (2) 52 ½ wood grain barrel nib feed and section Canada no Lever. (3) Waterman wood grain cap 52 ½ Cap with clip no ball (4). Parker challenger red marble barrel nib feed and section (5) sheaffer Black and pear flat top Barrel Nib feed and section Nib very large Sheaffer lifetime date 1924 - 1928 (6) Moore Black Barrel section and feed and Moore nib Moore maniflex Pen (7) Pelican pencils missing the clip green stripe and black bottom, pencil is working (8) Bayard Red Mottled hard rubber safety as is damaged cap Bayard 18ct gold nib (9) LARGE AA Waterman Nib #7 (10) white dot sheaffer white dot desk pen working missing only the taper

Large lifetime nib (11 ) Edward Todd New York #6 Nib (12) Doric parts this is what is good GFT Lever it in the barrel Nib feed and section the nib is

Wahl eversharp14k Gold seal flexible the fancy band on the cap and the ladies ring top sold parts. (13) Black Moore PEN two band on cap good Cap and Clip There Nib feed and section the moore nib moore maniflex pen good lever gft only it need a new barrel this one is damages at the end (14) Penol Pen Parliament 585 nib super nice

Here is a nib feed and section and cap missing only the clip and stud

(15) CONWAY Stewart black barrel Nib feed and section and nib #475

(16) Moore Ladies Cap black and there nib feed and section on a broken barrel

Nib moore pen #2 good parts (17) Button for parker Duofold Pen in NPT and GFT (18) I just got a collection of parker 51 Cap with arrow clips Lustraloy Caps only (19) 1 moore GFT Clip

20    1 edacoto 18 Gold Nib #104 25mm long 1 edacoto Nib 27mm  #4 ½

(21) 1 gold French Nib Colber 24mm long and 1 Unic French Nib #3 23mm

(22) PARKER DUOFOLD Pen Nib giant size 37mm Long.(23) Montblanc 146 ITALIC Nib from 1960s super hard to find ( I just got a large f

Group of English Conway Stewart Nibs lot of sizes and 1 or 2 Burnham Nibs

( 24) tell me what nibs you need as I just got a nibs bunch of nibs.

            Email max what you need maybe I can help

            maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

I need some items can some one help me I need a some waterman Pen boxes

I need waterman Caps in BCHR  has some one got some for trade all size

I need some safety caps in RMHR

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.