Re: ebay, tool from Sheaffer Factory

  • From: Bruce Grembowski <grembowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:32:53 -0800 (PST)

Al,
The inscription is really interesting.

I also found another interesting item by the same seller, 300085142008.  Looks
like tools to assist in making the Carrera.  But I've never heard of a Sheaffer
Carrera.  Anyone know the connection?

TTFN,
Grem

--- Allen Besser <allen.besser@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did anyone else see this?  What is it?  Anyone know?
>
> 300085143760  is the E-bay auction #.
>
> Described as a took bought at the Sheaffer sale.
>
> Balance II   XF-F-M  is written on the side.
>
> some kind of Hand nib tool????
>
> Al Besser

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.