RE: Whatcha using?

  • From: "Taubman Aaron M GS-09 30 SCS/SCSOI" <Aaron.Taubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:25:35 -0700

OK, Today I have several pens that I am using.

Sailor 1911 with 21kt Togi Emperor Nib (Thanks Moorthi)
OMAS D-Day Anniversary Broad Nib,
Stipula Etruria Ocean Blue 1.3 Stub nib,
Waterman Edson Factory Stub nib,
Bexley Owners Club W/Stub

As for a Flexy Stub???  Ohhh I am all for that!!!

Aaron

//SIGNED//
Aaron Taubman, GS-09, DAF
Scientific & Technical Photographer