Re: Whatcha using?

  • From: Joel Fritz <barrelhouse_solly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 10:08:43 -0700

Today I have a user grade Aiken Lambert that says "Capitol Cabinet" on the barrel. More important to me is the med flex nib. I also have a Sheaffer MOP Balance with a med semi-flex nib. I scavenged the nib and section from another Balance in poor cosmetic condition since the MOP's nib was gone when I got it. It's a Frankenpen now but I don't care. <g>

It's never too late to do something your parents didn't want you to do.
When that time comes Barrelhouse Solly will be there for you.  He cares.

Tunes: http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly Cat pix: http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell

Kevin Cheng wrote:
I am trying out Danitrio's new flexy Stub nib on my Densho raw ebonite ED. Talk about line variations! I think they may have another winner.

Best,

Kev

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.