Re: Whatcha using?

  • From: "Kevin Cheng" <winedoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 09:58:53 -0700

Danitrio nibs are interchangeable between same lines. So a Densho, Takumi are interchanebable, but nto with a Hanryo or Mikado.

This weekend when I have some time, I'll give a sample of what they look like.

Kev

From: "Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman" <eric@xxxxxxxx>
To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Whatcha using?
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:35:10 +0200

Kev - if someone buys, say, a flex M, and doesn't like it, can they switch to a Flex B or Flex St?
I have several Bock nibs, including a B which seems pretty spaghetti- ish... It's hard to know what to choose.
Eric

On 9 May 2006, at 18:27, Karen wrote:

I'm so jealous. I SOOOOOO want another but with a flexy nib. I just have no
money for it. Maybe next year. Or if you ever have a "cosmetic" problem
child that would go for a good price, contact me!! I can barely write with
anything else, I love my Danitrio that much.

From: "Steve" <pens-n-things@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Whatcha using?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 11:26:27 -0400

Sometimes I look at the pens I'm actually using and think it is  kind of
odd.

Today I have used a Montblac 149 with a fine firm nib (usually  not my
choice of
favorites), a Waterman 7 Pink, and my oblique pen holder with a  Deleter
G-pen
nib. I have written a couple of "Thanks" notes (Waterman),  addressed 60
envelopes (oblique pen holder), and made notations in 7-8 charts
(Montblanc).
Seems like and odd collection of pens to be using in one day  especially
when I
have a Parker Challenger with a warranted music nib and a PFM with a
broad
point
with me.

How about you? What are you using today?

Steve

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.