Weird Vacumania request.

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:06:36 +0000

Hi Guys.

This is a bit of an odd request, but i need to ask for a bit of patience from folks writing in about pens from my website http://www.vacumania.com. Like, just a few days patience.

Nothing bad, really, but i'm getting squished in my "other" non-pen world- meaning real life- though in a good way i guess.

Things have been nuts at work. Some urgently needed moonlighting opened up and i've pretty well been living 16+ hour work nights, 7 hour day sleeps, and an hour for shower and peanut butter. On other hand, been getting to see some interesting cases, now i will have some spare change for the LA show, and I plan to buy some nice pens for collection and for website :-)

Annnnndddd... with two days switched last week to drive down to a wedding that fell amidst the long shifts, i done picked up some evil bug. So now i'm even more fried.

Upshot is that while everyone who ordered an old pen has had it shipped out, i've been slow to answer emails asking about OTHER pens that still are (or seem to be for sale). I also need to switch a bunch of images showing "fersale" to "sold" so i've disappointed couple folks asking about pens.

Please bear with me a few days. I will play catch-up by early next week. Not sure i'll be listing the 50 pens waaiting around to go to the website before i get back from LA probably mid march when all is said and done, but most of the stuff up for sale at least still really is for sale.

So, i promise i'm not ignoring (well, not maliciously at least) any inquiries.

I will be back in play next week, and have some great images shot at recent pen shows to show to the lists.

best regards

david i

that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete the process.