Re: Waterman or ?

  • From: "RFalken" <RFalken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 09:05:22 -0500

How about a Lamy Safari, Vista or Al-Star fitted with one of their
calligraphy nibs?  They come in 1.1 or 1.5 mm widths (1.9s are available,
but scarce, I'm told). They certainly won't break the bank - The MSRP of an
Al-Star is less than $40, and they're often found for less than $30.  An
italic nib is around $12.00.

I've seen those and will get a few of them eventually. I'm mainly interested in nibs small enough to address envelopes and write letters. 1.0mm is borderling in my opinion and 1.5 is gigantic for my purposes.

Rafael
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.