Re: Waterman or ?

  • From: Sheila Quinn <quinngraphics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 20:26:54 -0800

Funny that so many people love the Lamy Safari. I absolutely HATE it. The nibs irritate me and no amount of adjusting makes it good enough for my writing. Could be the way I hold a pen as I'm told I hold pens at a higher angle than most people.

It must be something with the Lamy nibs because I didn't like my 2000 either. Same annoying thing with the nib!

Oh well...there are plenty of pens out there that I DO like. Something for everyone! :)

Sheila

Karen wrote:
I just bought one and I LOVE my Lamy Safari. I'm glad I didn't start with it because I might never have moved on!

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.