RE: Waterman or ?

  • From: "James Partridge" <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:10:15 -0500

How about a Lamy Safari, Vista or Al-Star fitted with one of their
calligraphy nibs?  They come in 1.1 or 1.5 mm widths (1.9s are available,
but scarce, I'm told).  They certainly won't break the bank - The MSRP of an
Al-Star is less than $40, and they're often found for less than $30.  An
italic nib is around $12.00.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com