Re: Waterman #5 & 7 pens and a rare Expencive Toledo Overlay

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 01:17:31 +0200

Hi Dany
the pen in this section are not working and need to be fixed there mostley pens
from Japan
so i did not price them  unless i can sell them as is at a low price
here is a e.g

      Description

            Item Refrence:  pn4653

what was the number of the pen you liked
i Think Nathern in boston can make the work

Regards
Max