Re: Survey What number of member collects Parker over Waterman?

  • From: Michael Guterman <m.guterman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:47:10 -0500

Al,

Glad it arrived safely. I love the Hellbender. Cool color, unusual, and truly bulletproof. I tend to keep it in at least one pen all the time. The address on that letter was written with a brown Pilot Custom 823, a pen of which I am quite fond, despite the fact that it is sort of a pain in the neck to use.

Michael

Allen Besser wrote:
Michael, received your note today. The Diamine Emerald Green is not quite as
bright as the old Skrip Emerald.  I'm beginning to wonder if this ink didn't
vary as much as Persian Rose,

The Hellbender Red sure is waterproof!  When I opened your envelope, I
accidentally set it face down on the cupboard top where there was a drop of
water, left from breakfast.  While I didn't try rubbing the wet writing, it
sure didn't dissolve like most inks! Nathan sure knows what he's doing with
these waterproof inks.

Al Besser