Re: Survey What number of member collects Parker over Waterman?

  • From: Sheila Quinn <quinngraphics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:58:51 -0800

Oops - I forgot to mention... yes, the Swisher Emerald is a very nice color, too. I'd rate it second only to the Diamine for my tastes.

Sheila

Roger Beamon wrote:
On 17 Feb 2007 at 16:24, Michael Guterman wrote, at least in part:

Al,

I have never tried the Skrip.  If you send me your address, I would
be glad to send you a note written in Diamine green, and then you
could share your reaction with those who might be interested.  I do
like the color.  I have several greens, and like this the best.

To throw another into the ring, Al, Noodler's/Swisher has an emerald green that looks similar to the Diamine, but probably a bit darker.