Re: Survey What number of member collects Parker over Waterman?

  • From: "Allen Besser" <allen.besser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:09:45 -0500

Michael, notice your mention of Diamine Emerald Green! I was a fan of the
dear, departed Sheaffer Skrip Emerald Green.  I was recently told I should
try Diamine green for a good substitute.

I'm sure others may be interested too.  Do you feel it's close to the old
Skrip, or did you never try it?

Thanks,
Al Besser