Re: Sorry about the broadcast messages

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 18:10:55 -0700

On 3 May 2006 at 17:50, Bruce Grembowski wrote, at least in part:

> Unfortunately, Yahoo! Mail doesn't work that way.  I just did a
> "Reply to Everyone" and got this in my "To:" box:

But that's not "everyyone"! "Everyone" for that post would be at least the
list address and my address as the poster.

Have a look at other no charge address givers, Bruce. There's a bunch out
there and most don't require that you divulge so much of yourself as
Yahouie and Coldmail do. I assume that you choose not to use the email
address that you have with your ISP. At least your ISP probably allows you
to use a decent email client as opposed to the freebie in house creations.

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.