Signum Cobra Fountain Pen for sale

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 00:19:15 EST

I have a Signum Cobra fountain pen for sale. It has the orange  snake skin
cap and black body; gold Signum logo (ship's wheel) in gold on top of  the cap.

Photos are posted on Pentrace and I can email photos to you as  well. It's a
beautiful pen, with a very smooth and flexible fine 18k gold nib.  I'm not a
big fan of fine nibs, but with the smoothness of this nib I can move  the pen
along pretty quickly with a bit of flair, which overrides my tendency to  get
really sloppy. I'm half tempted to keep the pen and get the nib exchanged  (as
soon as I figure out how).

Anyway, the retail on the pen was about $425 or so. It's is  very, very
difficult to find right how, having been replaced by the Python  product line
(I
believe, from what I can gather). I'd like to get $250 for this  serpent. It's
in near new condition, coming with the storage oyster case, outer  box and
warranty card from Signum.

Email me at _poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)

Best and blessings!
Jim

Jim Sanders
Pen aficionado, teacher, and doer of stuff
AKA  "poohcornerpens"
poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx
Snail address:
6350 SE Arcadia  Road