Seeking Waterman New York NO. 4 M-B FLEX nib.

  • From: "Eric Zamir-Zimmerman" <eric@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:31:24 +0200

Hey everyone:
I just saw Max's post and slapped myself for not thinking of posting here. I
need a *No. 4 Waterman Ideal New York Medium to Broad FLEX nib to purchase
or trade* for my pristine F semi-flex version (this is my 82-year old mom's
pen, which she got as a girl from the original owner, and she can't really
write with the semi-flex F).
I would be willing to do a trade + cash (I realize the wider flex nibs cost
more), or an outright purchase. I would like a nib in really near mint
condition, lots of iridium, etc.
Thanks,
Eric