Re: Parker and Waterman No Longer Life Time Warranties

  • From: RAClifford@xxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:06:16 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2007 4:57:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxx writes:

Okay, every pen company makes mistakes...
But Max  makes a good point. I write the hell out of my vacs – one is 70+
years old.
I wish I had more like that.
Why are they being so draconian?
And  the rest of the fp world isn’t really like that.
IS  it?

Eric D.  Zamir-Zimmerman

Eric, I agree..........today (and for the past month) have been using  a
Golden Web vac, circa 1937, and it writes perfectly. Yes I did have to restore
it, and in several years it may again, need a new diaphram, but there are fewer

pens of this quality and looks in the new pens.

Randy