Parker Duofold Senior question

  • From: "coffe" <coffe_cup@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:16:00 +0100

Dear PenLovers,

I've got a Senior Duofold in red permanite with huge (long, longer than I usually see in this pens) nib with:
Parker
Duofold
0223388
Made In
U.S.A.
Do you know what these numbers (odd?, rare?) refers to?
The pen alone is also a little odd to me. Red permanite, two-line imprint with Lucky Curve on barrel with the stremlined cap and non-patented clip (only Parker). If I bought it on eBay I would've thought it's a Frankenpen but I bought it from a man, who had only one pen from his grandfather - this Duofold.
Any advice will be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Marta

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.