Re: PIC. A Sheaffer Targa Prototype (?)

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:02:05 +0000 (UTC)

try link again ;)

http://fountainpenboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/487-pic-sheaffer-targa-prototype-gorgeous-pen/

Cannot call now. Racing to get out to Shabbat dinner.  Pen for now stays with
me, but can do show/tell at Phi.

Highly recommend using link above (or just goto Fountainpenboard, then hit
Sheaffer section, then look for first couple threads one will be Targa
Prototype) as there is good commentary.

At worst, here is link to at least the photo alone

http://vacumania.com/penteech2/sheaffer%20targa%20prototype850a.jpg

david