PIC. A Sheaffer Targa Prototype (?)

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Zoss Pen List <pens@xxxxxxxx>, fptalk <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:37:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Posted this image at the Board. Comments obviously invited here.

Picked up the following Sheaffer Targa, billed as a prototype. Yeah, putting
aside the debate about nomenclature, and recognizing my relatively casual
involvement with Targa, I note I've never seen another pen in this pattern,
have seen no Sheaffer info on it, cannot find it on Gary's excellent
sheaffertarga.com and have had feedback from couple more aggressive Sheaffer
Targa collectors that they've never seen another.

I'm thinking of calling it Starburst, or some such.

http://fountainpenboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/487-pic-sheaffer-targa-prototype-gorgeous-pen/

Anyone have anything to share on this one?  Pretty nifty pen.

regards

David

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.