Omas 360 FP - Today's 12 Days of Christmas Item at the Pear Tree Pen Co.

  • From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Zoss list <pens@xxxxxxxx>, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:32:39 -0500

Hello fellow list mates!

In keeping with the spirit of the season, today's "12 Days of
Christmas Sale" item from the Pear Tree Pen Company is an Iceberg
White Omas 360 Fountain Pen.  We have a few of these beautiful pens in
stock, in either a fine or medium nib.

The triangular Omas 360 Collection is considered the flagship of Omas'
model line and represents one of the most advanced writing instruments
of our time. The 360's triangular body is based on ergonomic
principles, and combines a perfect grip and nib angle to permit fluid,
uniform writing with uninterrupted ink flow. The 360 is streamlined
and aerodynamic and equipped with a rhodium-plated 18K gold nib and
features Omas' "hi-tech" rhodium-plated trim. The ones we have are
only available with Omas' innovative ACS (Advanced Cartridge System).

The retail price of these pens is $595, but today we're offering them
[b]only $299.99[/b]

Click the link to see a photo and to place your order.
http://tinyurl.com/Omas360

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com

Follow us on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/peartreepens

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/peartreepens
The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete
the process.