Re: OT sort of: For Sale or Trade for Pens, Seagull S6 Acoustic Guitar

  • From: "Christine P." <chriscp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:10:45 -0500

Not looking for a guitar myself right now, but I agree with Rafael. I have a
Seagull and I love the way it looks, sounds, feels, and (no, I'm not crazy)
smells. I've never handled a Martin, but I don't think I could afford to
even smell most of their models. :)
--
Christine P.

As a guitar hobbyist and member of Flatpick-L,  I can say that this is a
good deal.  While Martin guitars are preferred by pros, amateurs will
always
buy what they can afford.  Seagull Guitars are affordable when new and
have
a stellar reputation among long time players.

Rafael

replied to per instructions to complete the process.