Looking for BP refills compatible with Waterman Panta Graduate

  • From: Bruce Grembowski <grembowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Zoss Pen List <pens@xxxxxxxx>, FPC Yahoo <fountainpencollecting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:28:17 -0800 (PST)

I remember this was discussed some time ago, but I can't seem to find it
searching the archives.

I am looking for refills for a Waterman Panta Graduate.  The 1999 catalog shows
them as the "Pantabille: for the Watermini, Lady ranges and Panta Graduate 4
colour ballpoints."  webseterpenshop.co.uk has them, but they're about $4.50
each with $30 shipping to U.S., and they only have black and blue.

Is there another refill that will fit that I can find locally?

Thanks in advance,
Grem
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.