Re: LA Pen Show. Happen 'nuff t' plotz.

  • From: ThomasL73@xxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:57:46 EST

Details please??

Did you see the Imperial Coronet Vac listed for sale?

-T

In a message dated 2/24/2007 1:22:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Of note-  and recognizing i've not seen every last pen to pass thru
every last  show- it seems i have managed to add a pen to my Vacumatic
collection- not common for me anymore- this one being what i believe
to be the best and most interesting vac to appear for sale in *any*  of
the 40 pen shows i've been to during the last four years...  and
managed to grab a second of the same utterly outrageous pen  since
spares always are a good idea :-)

http://www.aol.com.