If you like to sell me you're broken nibs and buy other vintage nibs without using cash

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "penrepairs" <penrepairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:11:34 +0200

Good morning all

If you like to sell me you're broken nibs and buy other Vintage Nibs

Will be happy to work with you why pay cash to buy nib when you have cash laying

In the broken nibs is all cash

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/pics/w5265.jpg

Repairs and pen parts

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/repairs.asp

Email maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

I have large stock of Conway Stewart Nibs, Parker Nibs, Waterman Nibs and lot and lot more

http://1001pens.com

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.