Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 03:43:04 +0000

  best wishes for return of pup.

  regards

  david

  Quoting Sheila <quinngraphics@xxxxxxxxx>:

It *will* be a spectacularly happy new year when my dog comes home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/srrquinn/hokey_small.jpg

"Hokey" is a Jack Russell Terrier who got away from me yesterday, and
she's lost somewhere. She's a racing dog and we couldn't keep up with
her, so I have no idea where she is now...hopefully curled up in a warm
garage or something. It's freezing outside, and I'm extremely upset
about this situation.

I'd really appreciate any and all prayers for her to find her way back
-- or the right person to find her and bring her to the shelter!!\

Sheila -- not feeling much like celebrating