Re: Good News Today

  • From: "Allen Besser" <allen.besser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:25:33 -0500

Congratulations, Max!!

It's great that you'll be able to get to New York City to see them all!

My only Grandchild was born when my daughter and her husband were living
here near Buffalo.  They all moved out to Tucson, Arizona last Summer.  So I
know what it's like to have the Grandchild a couple of thousand miles away
(or several thousand kilometers!).

Al Besser