Re: Fourth of July

  • From: "Nicholas Parres, MD (aka sheafferer)" <nicolas.parres.md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:11:17 +0200

Roger Beamon wrote:
Thank-you, Nicholas. I just hope that a significant number of Americans will remember what the day is all about as we partake of the food and friendship that mark this day.

Hi, Roger
I bet they will. America is moving towards it's new palce in the twentyfirst century. Many things must change, but the Declaration of Independence, as the Constitution of the United States of America will prevail as the basements of a modern nation.
Your "pater patriae" did a good job.

Best regards,

Nicholas

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.