Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...

  • From: "Christine P." <chriscp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:34:44 -0500

Bruce seems to be correct here. I ran both of Bill's messages in this thread
through a program called UUDeview and got the following:

1st message:
Use a Blackberry with Outlook on the PC.  Outgoing messages go directly from
th BB.  Have no idea what caused the gibbersih but but glad its gone.

* I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Were you aware that 37% of all  statistics are made up?

2nd message:
No idea.
All of a. Sudden an email went haywire.  Been fine since.

Christine