CS Windsor Sterling Silver w/resin overlay FP For sale or trade

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:33:20 EST

CS Windsor fountain pen. Long sold out. This one has had the section
replaced with solid sterling silver instead of the original resin overlay. The
section was custom engraved for me. Rest of the pen is the standard 92.5% pure
sterling silver with resin overlay. Pen is in great condition. C/C filled with
IB nib. Has been used sparingly. Comes with boxes and Conway Stewart's 100 year
 warranty (which for most of us is a lifetime :-)

Original retail was  about $1300. I was asking $900 for this one, and dropped
the price to $850. I'm  now asking $775 and will likely not go any lower.

As far as trades I'd  prefer either piston filled pens with broad or better
nibs, preferably 1.1 - 1.3  mm italic, or ED fillers such as the DaniTrio with
stub or broad nibs. Celluloid  pens, such as the Visconti Wall Street series,
Omas upper end celluloid pens,  etc.

As far as C/C or other fillers, I could be tempted with a Pilot 845  w/bb nib
or an 823 with BB nib.

Thanks for looking.
_poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Jim

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.