Bag O' Ball Points for Sale

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 15:42:11 EST

I have 6 ball point pens that were in a box of  stuff from an estate sale.
The lady I got the stuff from said they're all at  least 40+ years old; I'd say
that's about right but I'm not a ball point  expert.

I don't do ball point pens normally, so I'd just like to pass  them along to
someone who can appreciate them properly.

All the operating  mechanisms work fine. Some need refills; some write as is
as  described.

$25 for the lot, including shipping, anywhere in the  world.

Description below. Thanks for looking!
Jim
_poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)

Pens that need a refill but mechanisms are fine:
- plunger top "Extra" cloisonne pen from China I would guess. Pretty  berries
and flowers design in blue and red.
- twist operated "Orient" ball point; slim design, brushed metal
- old Paper Mate plunger top ball point (made in Mexico) slim design,
polished chrome

Pens that write fine:
- Parker ball point, plunger top slim design, brushed metal gold top and
arrow clip
- Unknown slim ribbed chrome, twist operated
- Unknown "Parker-ish" design, slim twist operated  chrome
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.