Re: Auction Payments...or, PayPal vs. Money Order/Cashiers Check

  • From: "Karen" <kchuplis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:12:20 -0500

I sure like it as a buyer, especially in regards to buying overseas. I did a
check/money order deal with a guy in France and it was really a pain. We
were both frustrated by the end and spent more money than the object should
have been. If I *really* wanted something, I would do check/money order I
guess, but it is actually one of the things I look for at auction. If they
don't accept paypal, I probably won't bid on it.

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.