Re: Auction Payments...or, PayPal vs. Money Order/Cashiers Check

  • From: ETM <ETMaddox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Eric J. Niksch" <niksch@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 22:43:10 -0400

I personally always favor a seller who uses
PayPal.  And while I have paid the "premium"
occasionally required to use PayPal, I am always
surprised that the seller is willing to test my
patience for such small sums of money, often it
has amounted to less than 50 cents.  Not enough to
buy the Listerine to get rid of the taste left
after making the payment.

For certain items I have set eBay to only provide
hits for sellers who use PayPal.

Elaine

Drawing on my fine command of the English
language, I said nothing. --Robert Benchley

Hello Eric

On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, you wrote

> The questions are:  If you are bidding and
> prefer to pay with PayPal, are you willing to
> bid a higher amount since you won't have to go
> thru the hassle of getting a MO or cashier's
> check?  And/or, if you are selling on eBay, does
> a seller lose additional or potential revenue if
> they do not accept PayPal payments (either cash
> or credit card)?

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.